- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Communications > Remote Desktop Connection.
- Type IP address/Name of the server on the dialog box and then click connect.
- Log-in as administrator. (ask the administrator for username and password)
- Go to Start > Click Run.
- Type “cmd” and then click OK.
- Type cd\ on the command prompt.
- Type the following into the command line
- mysqldump -u (username) -p (database name) > (destination folder)\(filename)\.sql;
- Then enter the password.
Note: This configuration only applies to Windows Remote.